Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dragon deadline looming... see you next week

I'm storyboarding my last episode of dragons for season 2. The story crew have storyboarded 10 pages of 6 episodes in 6 months. That's 60 pages. That's half a feature length script in 6 months. That's INSANE! That means one person could conceivably storyboard a whole feature in one year. What state they'd be in after that I don't know.

Classic line from the Princess Bride- Awesome movie.


Anyway, here's Hiccup and his dad racing to the finish. I'm right behind them. Reminds me of me and my son. I skateboard old school- carving flowing turns, and he's doing all the jumps and tricks speeding by me. 

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

In the meantime, if anyone knows of a show needing a storyboard artist, let me know on Linked in or Facebook or Tweet me @frankiegenius  Thanks.

Thanks for your patience, more good stuff to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment