Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Saturday, March 16, 2013

100th Post Contest Celebration and big news!

Today's post is number 100! One hundred!

If you've been following the storyteller's log you may want to start at the beginning back in November 2012.
Start of the storyteller's log

For today's blog there's lots of exciting news. But first, by way of celebration...

Go to my portfolio website at: http://francisglebas.weebly.com/

Click on the button that says "contact me".

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Make sure your email is listed. Write a note, a comment, or a poem, be creative or tell me you posted a review of one of my books on Amazon. Whatever... Check out some of what I've been up to for the last several decades...

I will take the first to respond,  several at random and one's that move me in some way or other, and then I will email the winner's and request their addresses. All winner's names will be anonymous unless you give permission.

I will then send the winners out a signed copy of IGGY'S INCREDIBLY EASY WAT TO WRITE A STORY and maybe include a drawing here and there. 

Iggy just got it's sixth review on Amazon! *****



The other news is about the CTN Animation Block Party in Downtown Burbank! It's like an outdoor summer animation expo! April 13th and 14th.

(Click to Enlarge)

And for my first time, I'm going to have a booth to display my books and meet all you guys. Stop by and say hi and pick up a signed Dragon Template.


HOT OFF THE PRESSES!











No comments:

Post a Comment