Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Friday, September 7, 2012

My first tweets

I started tweeting the other day. Here's a few samples. I like the idea that I can add a drawing. That way I get an extra 1000 words. I've been inspired by cartoonist Hugh MacLeod. He does these insightful simple cartoons with a few words added for punch. You can check him out at: gapingvoid.com/

I use a stylus on my iPad using the Skitch app. It's a very simple app that's free and I love working with it. When my drawings complete I just tell it to tweet, add some text and off it goes.

Skitch is by the makers of Evernote and you can also save your art to their cloud. Skitch is also available for Mac as well.

I'm trying to be spontaneous with the ideas and sketches or should I call them skitches. Anyway it's a fun way to share my imaginings and musings. You can follow me at @frankiegenius I'd like that.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)







No comments:

Post a Comment