Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Friday, November 23, 2012

CTN Animation Expo 2012

Well, I'm finally recovering from CTN. Four hours of reviewing portfolios, two scary hours of drawing in front of the crowds and then my hour presentation on my new story theory. It was awesome! This was my first time at an event like this and I met so many old friends and made new ones. It was like walking around LACMA, incredible art wherever you looked. A big shout out to Tina Price and her whole crew who brought us all together. Thank you.


The first day a drew a story about my characters Iggy, the impulsive pig and Scared Bunny. The second day I thought I'd revisit Aladdin's Whole New World 22 years later and imagine what I might do different. I drew Aladdin and Jasmine riding the magic carpet over NYC. Jasmine's taking pictures with her iPhone and the Genie is acting like King Kong on top of the Empire state building. Also did a cool image of Jasmine hanging 10 on the carpet surfing a sand dune.

Hope to start posting some really cool stuff really soon.

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FOCAL PRESS CONTEST! See earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment