Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CTN presentation!


Sorry that I haven't added many posts lately but BIG things have been in the works. I'm presenting my new theory of story at CTN animation expo in Burbank CA on Sunday Nov. 18 at 2 pm. And I've been self publishing a book which demonstrates how to use the new theory. A bigger more comprehensive book in also in the works, but one step at a time.

I'm really excited about it. After researching and studying story for over 20 years, stories are coming to me fully formed! Of course there is still a lot of work to writing a story but this method helps you not to get lost along the way.

I hope to see you there.

Don't forget about The Animator's Eye contest at Focal Press! Win free books.
Check it out at: http://www.focalpress.com/character_mentor_contest/

No comments:

Post a Comment