Jasmine's pond of dreams

Jasmine's pond of dreams

Monday, April 8, 2013

We interrupt Back to the Future for a road trip

I'm busy analyzing the ten pages of beats from Back to the Future and discovered some interesting trivia but I have some other big news. It's time for CTN's Animation Road Show in downtown Burbank this weekend.



You can all the info right here: CTN Road Trip

I've been busy preparing for this so I haven't had to much time to post. Look for my banner and stop by and say Hi. It's the first time I'm going to have a booth at a Comic-con type event.


Now on to the trivia.

I found some interesting stills for Harold Lloyd's film Safety Last from 1923. Do these look familar?








Harold Lloyd Safety Last

Here's the trivia. Do you know where this image is in Back to the Future? They paid homage to Harold Lloyd. Have you ever seen this image from the film? Then go back to watch it.


Next post, we go Back to the Future!

No comments:

Post a Comment